Friday, October 22, 2010

Week in Review

It's been a busy, but productive week so far. I finished the rough draft of my WIP (work in progress). Now I have to start the first rewrite and turn it into an actual book. I know I have to throw out the first chapter and rewrite that. I was lying in bed the other night when I had an idea for a much better opening. I'm hoping to have this book off to my first reader (aka hubby) by the end of the month. Then it's on to the next!

Hubby and I went to a local Christmas Craft Fair yesterday. It's the first one of the season. I love it. There are always so many amazing local booksellers, craftspeople and artisans who display their work. Then there is the homemade fudge. lol We had to try some double chocolate, Amaretto, Bailey's and cookie dough. OMG It was all so good. We pulled out a Christmas CD and listened to it in the car on the drive over and back. I'm such a kid at heart.

I hope you all had a great week and are ready for the weekend!

No comments: