Friday, September 10, 2010

Flashback Friday

My latest Ellora's Cave release is Out of Shadows. This series about immortal Shadow warriors actually began as a short story.

Shadows Stir appeared in the Ellora's Caveman: Dreams of the Oasis IV Anthology. The second book was Beyond Shadows.

All the books can be read as stand alone reads. I find as I write each book I learn more about these amazing warriors. I'm certainly not finished with them yet and plan to return to their world again.


Warriors of the Shadow Realm are facing their own demise, so the Shadow Lord sends one of his Ryders into the world to protect a woman who might hold the key to their very survival. Gideon finds more than someone to protect. He finds a woman to love.

Jo Harris is a woman on a mission to find her missing sister and she'll do whatever it takes. She encounters a mysterious stranger who becomes both protector and lover. But will their love be enough to save them both from the encroaching shadows?

Read an Excerpt



Kat said...

I loved it. It was a great story.

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks, Kat. It's still a favorite of mine too.

Anny Cook said...

I love this series. More???

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks, Anny. I'll definitely be doing more for this series in the future. :)