Friday, September 10, 2010

Flashback Friday

My latest Ellora's Cave release is Out of Shadows. This series about immortal Shadow warriors actually began as a short story.

Shadows Stir appeared in the Ellora's Caveman: Dreams of the Oasis IV Anthology. The second book was Beyond Shadows.


All the books can be read as stand alone reads. I find as I write each book I learn more about these amazing warriors. I'm certainly not finished with them yet and plan to return to their world again.


BLURB:

Warriors of the Shadow Realm are facing their own demise, so the Shadow Lord sends one of his Ryders into the world to protect a woman who might hold the key to their very survival. Gideon finds more than someone to protect. He finds a woman to love.

Jo Harris is a woman on a mission to find her missing sister and she'll do whatever it takes. She encounters a mysterious stranger who becomes both protector and lover. But will their love be enough to save them both from the encroaching shadows?


Read an Excerpt

BUY THE BOOK

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved it. It was a great story.

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks, Kat. It's still a favorite of mine too.

Anny Cook said...

I love this series. More???

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks, Anny. I'll definitely be doing more for this series in the future. :)