Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday, Monday...


I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. I know, I did. Yesterday was especially nice. Hubby and I were celebrating our 23rd wedding anniversary. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. We didn't do anything big to celebrate. We went out for breakfast at a favorite spot of ours. Then we went home, curled up on the sofa and watched a couple of movies. We got some takeout for lunch and basically relaxed and enjoyed just being together. Perfect.


Friday, of course, was the release of my latest Ellora's Cave book, Out of Shadows. I'm very excited to see what readers think of this next installment of my "Shadow Ryders" series.


This week I'm hoping to get some writing done. It hasn't been easy keeping to any kind of schedule this summer. I've had tons of edits and new releases. Not that I'm complaining. *g* But it does make it hard to keep a writing schedule going.


Anyway, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are ready for another great week!


Have a good one!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary a little late.:-) I'm glad you and hubby had a good day. And congrats on your release. I know what you mean about writing schedules though. I just haven't been highly motivated this summer. But now that my headache is finally gone I'm off to work on my WIP. I can't wait. It's a scene I have been looking forward to since the idea for this story first came to me. A big fight scene and then the hero and heroine finally meet. LOL

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks so much for the congrats, Kat. We had a wonderful day.

The summer does make it a bit more difficult to keep to a schedule. But it sounds like you're very motivated to get back to your writing. Always a good sign. Good luck with writing your fight scene. :)

Lori said...

Happy anniversary!

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks so much, Lori.