Friday, July 24, 2009

Flashback Friday


My story A LOVE ETERNAL from the Ellora’s Cavemen: Legendary Tails IV anthology, is one of my favorites. Seth is one of the most compelling heroes I've ever written.

Blurb:

Sitting alone on a bridge late one night, Genevieve Alexander laments her safe, boring life. But when she attracts the attention of a dangerous, mysterious stranger known only as Seth, her entire world changes.

Accompanying him on his nocturnal journey through the dark streets and into the throbbing nightlife of the city, he introduces her to a world of sensual desires unlike anything she’s ever experienced. But Seth has a terrifying secret. Will she be able to throw off the shackles of her past and accept the risks that come with being with this sexy, compelling man?

Read an Excerpt

Purchase Book

1 comment:

Anny Cook said...

Hmmmm. I'll have to see about buying this book, I see.