Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday, Monday...

Welcome to Monday!

Last week was an exciting one. Getting a release date for Beyond Shadows means I have two e-books (Beyond Shadows from Ellora's Cave and By the Book by Samhain Publishing) and one print book (The Seduction of Shamus O'Rourke) due out in November. It's going to be an exciting month.

I'm working on putting the finishing touches on my October newsletter, which is due out on Wednesday. Still no column from hubby, but he ususally waits until the last minute to write it.

I'm also still keeping up with my new exercise program. I'm managing to get in at least 5 forty-minute walks and I did my half-hour yoga tape five days last week. I'm just hoping I can keep it up.

I plan to weigh myself on October 1st. I promised myself I'd only check my weight once a month so I didn't drive myself crazy. No matter what the scales say, I figure all the walking and exercising has to be doing me some good.

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Shelley Munro said...

NJ - you must have been busy. Congrats on all the upcoming releases. Good on you for keeping up the exercise program. I'm certainly glad to be back to my cycling and walking. I find I really miss it when I don't exercise.