Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Morning After

Good morning, everyone!

I hope you and your family enjoyed Christmas Day. I had a wonderful day. I love the way that life slows down on December 25th and there is nowhere you have to go and nothing you have to do. I spent a lot of time on the phone talking with my family, cooked a big dinner and ate too much, and curled up with my hubby and watched Scrooge. Does it get any better!

Today, we plan to take in a movie at the local theatre. Later we'll eat leftovers. *g*

The best present of the season is the gift of slowing down and taking a moment to remember what is really important in your life. May this holiday season bring you all health and happiness.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's beautiful! Thank you and I hope you enjoy the rest of the holiday season. :)

Unknown said...

I got majorly sick yesterday so I'm afraid I have spent yesterday and today mostly sleeping. We've decided to open presents in a few days rather than now because of it. I'm glad you had a great xmas. Hope you have a wonderful and safe New Year as well.

charleneteglia said...

Nice description, NJ. Time to slow down and breathe and just be, we all need it. : ) Happy day after!

N.J.Walters said...

Thank you, Samantha. I'm going to try and keep things slowed down a few more days. I hope you're enjoying your holiday too.

I'm sorry to hear you're sick, Kathy. That's too bad. It is better to wait to open the presents until you can truly enjoy them.

Thanks, Charli. Time to breathe is good. :-)